Saturday, July 18, 2009

tHIs CalLE "sTudY"Lif3???


hmm...am i 'enjoying' in my study life now?no..absolutely no..i think i'm suffering in my life now...=,='.Recently extremely busy with assginmentsssss...and mid term tests..!lol..m!s$~w~ life style is gone!T.T..i think i still need suffer in this kind of days 3 more weeks!!cham cham...almost finished for 3 assignments then come again with 2 more assignments...so suck!:-(next week 2 mid term tests somemore.gosh..not enough time for me..need rush for assignments then where got time do revision for test wor...stress! @.@ hmm...i think this really called as study life ba...*~*Damn depressed with this kind of life..i dont like it,make me moody only!hope this kind of life pass quickly..ooopss i think not use also la..after rush for all these things i think it's time for me to ready for final examinations leh...so...i think i'm gonna suffer till the end of this semester!LOL~~~LOL~~~

5 comments:

  1. Hey , Im not sure whether you still recognize me or not.

    Well in some opportunity, I knew about your blog. I'm really glad that I see someone from the secondary school have a blog! That makes me feel I wasn't from a area where people do not know what blog is =)

    I've just finish my last semester , the hardest semester, i felt like what you're feeling now. But no doubt after all the things you know what's the feeling of successful, enjoy the college life !

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo..sure can recognize you la!!how can i 4get sweet salad yen leh...!!haha...
    hmm..ya la.damn stress now!!T.T..~~
    OK...try my best to enjoy my college life!!==

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there =) hope you remembered who am i. Just came across your blog. There's no need to stress over anything, after getting your diploma, you would have felt that your effort finally being paid off. So no worries there yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...sure remember who r you!!ya,i know wat u means actually!!but right now really upset with those assignments and coursework!!hmm..anyway,i will endure!!thx ya!!xp....

    ReplyDelete