Sunday, August 23, 2009

【Amusedly】

Today something that can considered special and happy happened on me!!I was surprised !Hmm..before this i really thought that we can only retain as normal...normal and normal friend!At this moment i still suspicious-ing..!i'm suspicious-ing that whether we are friend or in another relationship right now??
finally i choosed to omit those suspicious in my mind
i dont care whether it is long lasting !
i dont care whether it is short-lived!
i dont care whatever..
i just want it!!
i trust on myself..i trust on you!!
Hope what i'm doing right now is right!

Heartfelt wish that this time can really bring me surprise and different!

MuackSss


--22.08.2009--



mEMORAble Date fOR M3


Appreciate -iNg~~



GoOD NiGHt...

'

1 comment:

  1. yiiiii.., looks like juz fall in new love wor...
    congratulation ah....
    which lucky guy is tat??
    i know him or not 1??

    ReplyDelete