Sunday, October 4, 2009

oOPs..time back to my college life again!!

Hmm,today is the last day for my 2 weeks holiday!
what a short holidays....but already feel bored during the 1st week of my holidays..haha
pros and cons there..
have lecture class at 10am 2mr...
lol...gonna wake up at 6am 2mr i think..
coz now i'm still" lazying" in my lovely  hometown..
2mr only back wangsa~~
!!

since last night..i'm worrying something!
i gotta a feel...
i felt something gonna end soon!
dont know why suddenly i felt that..
oh..my..god...
AGAIN??
I DONT WANT...
i dont hope that matter ended by this way...
haiz..
m i think to much??or...
LOL~~

HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT SOON  :)




2 comments:

  1. LOLX !!! Skool going to starts ma ~
    thats why alot of not good stuff pop out from head de ~ >w<
    hahahaha ~
    Gambateh oh !!! XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...ar lo!!=.='
    u gambathe aso ya....
    have a nice day~~

    ReplyDelete