Monday, November 16, 2009

Aiyoyo!!

hmm...my busy peak is coming..
omg..the coming 3 weeks i gonna have coursework..
sigh,means none of this few weeks i cant relax..T.T
I HATE THIS..blek

NOW
i'm studying for tuesday coursework..management accounting
but,i cant understand at alllllll..at alllll
 wait die le...=(
who gonna help me??

haiz..yesterday cant get watch for 2012..sad la..
y so many peoples watch for it geh??
lol~~
at least left 2 tickets for me mah...sigh
i queued up  at least half an  hour there ler..
but cant get the tickets too..
even gold class also full..@.@
hopefully this saturday i can watch for it..
mrT..DONT fong me fei gei ah
i'm praying faithfully now..i want 2012..T.T
besides..yesterday really " hak" for me la..
went out with happy mood de..
cause out with mrL ^^
NICE GUY HE IS..KAKA
but back with damn down mood..
cause suddenly eye redness when i'm outside
omg..this moment only eye redness..
really play a joke with me..
but no choice!should continue my date with him..>.<
really embarrased!!
haiz,cant watch 2012 also suan le..
eye redness somemore..
sigh..wat happened to me yesterday?
really "hak" dao dont know how to said...
DOWN DOWN DOWN~~


haiz.feeling blue now
feel like so many things i'm gonna to be done for it...
something stucking in my mind AGAIN ..



fRUstRate-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment