Thursday, December 10, 2009

i can rest..relax...NOW

PHEW...
Finally i done for all my coursework...yeah..
i done the last subject today...Company Law & Governance...
sigh,this is the only subject that make me tortured most..@@
cause of this coursework,i just slept for one and a half hour yesterday!
But, never mind!!it is past
now i'm free..FREE FREE

I'm gonna enjoy the coming two weeks seriously!!   
i want go sing k ~
i want go shopping..
i want sleep...
and
i want celebrate for X'MAS..the most important^^
oops,
i want go for movie somemore...
sooo many movies i want to watch right now
{storm warrior 2}
{the christmas carol}
{ninja assasin}
{ avatar}
...and so on...
BESIDES,
i want buy myself  x'mas gift..
ow..i want DKNY PINK..blossom fragrance


Hmm~~
i should spend the coming two weeks times sufficently and measningfull ...xp

in fact my final exam is around the corner.
i think about 1 month to go only..OH MY GOD..
ONE MONTH??
what a " long time"...kaka

sigh..something bad happend on me pulak...
my handphone...that just used for 1 year..
now already in critical periods...
when people call me or i make a call to anyone...
i cant hear the voice..omg...
means my phone cant use for calling purpose anymore...
the only way to contact people is SMS..

HAIZ..
can i buy a new handphone?
how bout i-phone 3gs??
wow...i'm thinking too much..kakaka

yeah..hope everything can go smooth
x'mas mood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment