Tuesday, February 2, 2010

12 days to go~~CNY !!

Sigh~
what a hot weather!
make me pek chek..moodless..>.<
hate this type of weather..
even my laptop also sweating now..Lol..

--------------------✖✖✖✖✖----------------------

Yeah...now i'm holidaying..
i have nothing to do  and stay in front my dear laptop most of the time!
most probably kena online poison  jor...=)
but, Finally..
i got something to do for tomorrow ..
ngek~ngek...
i'm gonna go gai gai with my lovely dearest Ji Mui..
see you all tomorrow ya..

hMM~
so far...so far...
the only  word to described my holidays is..
 " FREE"
it is really too free for me..
but i'm still  enjoying it ..=.='


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 days more to go for cny..
wohoo..i waiting for it!
by the way...new clothes i bought really not enough la...>.<
 mama keep saying it is enough ady..yor..mana cukup wor..=3
i want somemore somemore..haha


Lol...
 hot weather  suddenly make me think of 
STARBUCKS -Chocolate Cream Chips,..
Oh my god..i need it now..T.T
deliver to me please...xp




No comments:

Post a Comment