Sunday, May 30, 2010

24.05.2010 ~♥~ My Birthday。。!!


First of all...
thx alot to my dearest, lovely family to celebrate my birthday on 23.05.10 's night!!
i know u all try to give me a surprise,
even though it is failed ,but it is the best ever for me!! felt touch even it is a simple celebration!!
i love you all~~
Proud of you all!!...Muack!!
and i'm here to tell you all,i'm dai go lui jor,no need worry about me!
i will take good care of myseld and study harder!!=)
Thank my little bro make me a "costless" birthday card!!..it is nice!haha
thanks my sis bought me the cake!it is delicious..and
thanks ah yi cook me the 面线 and "red egg"!! i'm damn full with it.






============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================
Second..
Thx to all my lovely,cutie "sei dongs"!!
you all really got me surprise!
especially appearance of miss jia yi and miss stacy!=)
i'm here appreaciate the celebration you all did for me!

Jia Yi..Stacy..Xue Ying..
Chien Lung..Terk Wei..Rike..Lucas..Ash
Mei Hui..Siew Bao..Rainbow..

Always the best sei dong for me!!








============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================

Thirdly,
thanks to my lovely housemate also la!!
even u all just sit infront urs pc and sing the birthday song me!!haha~~
thanks alot ya..Ah Zai,Jeff,Ah-b and Jack


============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================

Fourthly,
i would like to thanks to few of you~~
Terence Joe Yang John
You all really got me a big surprise!!
i'm already happy enough u all countdown for my birthday in BRJ!
and really unexpected got a big surprise afterward!=)
Thanks ya..Muacksss







============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================

Fifthly,
Sincerely thanks to all my friends who sent me wishes through msn,facebook and sms!!
Thanks u all still rmember the big day for me ah!!^,^

============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================✖✖✖✖✖==============================



Lastly,
i would like to thanks You too!!
I know..You are the planner for the celebration!
Thanks you did it for me!!
You always are the besties for me!❤
I love you ah!!haha..XD
By the way,wanna thanks you for some matter also!
Thanks you be my side when i'm down and sad previously!
i'm willing to be the best for you also!=)
xyl










1 comment:

  1. u r always be my side as well...
    thx and appreciate it...
    i love u too...muackz~ ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete