Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26.01.2011

* 26.1.2010 *

Hmm...few more days to go for CNY yet only few cny's cloths i had bought which no one among is Red in colour..hmm,should have at least 1 sharp colour cloth for cny,hopefully going to grab for it by tomorrow.
Dont know why,this year there was lack of CNY feel for me, felt abit dull for it,maybe i do not bought enough cloths for it..Lolx~~
Ya,most probably i didnt got for internship anymore but still have to seek for job for my long holidays instead "measure land" in house,Thx god,i found a job!!!But,got some sacrification i should bear in order to take this job that is im going to start the job on 1st of Feb and there is no holidays for CNY..what a sad matters...T.T,no choice i have to take this job and hopefully this job suit me well.
Friends, sorry to tell you all that i might cant join you during CNY.>.<..haiz
By the way, recently,there was something happened on me.Nor sad neither big deal,but just a bit special to me. The matter was happened so accidentally and theatrically,so called fate i think.
Actually a bit doubt whether is it rasional about the action that i had taken, it might be right and it might be wrong. Somehow,I cant predict what would happen in the future and no one else can predict about it.The only thing i can do is just do whatever i want ,i wish and i hope for the moment.
I just hope everything will go smooth and no regret in the future.=) Please prove me that the action i had taken is a right action.
So many decisions we have to make in our life, sometime i just felt no rignht or wrong for a decision we made but just is that you make the decision at a right timing and did you do well after u had made the decision. Once a decision had been made, it just simply like we signed a contract and we should obey to the rules and regulations in order to avoid mistakes happen and make sure we do well for the decision we made..Hope that i can did what i said above.=)


I should enjoy well for this coming few days because going to start my job very soon.>.<
I must play,sleep and eat to the MAX...lol.
Yeah.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment