Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Story to be continue.

I was found myself a principle nowadays,that is,once you dont wish the matter to happen ,as the more u dont wish,in adverse,the matter will happened in front of you. In other words,it means,if u dont wish the matter u dislike to happen,so better u dont always keep in ur mind and keep telling urself that:" this will never ever happen on me again." This principle sound a bit absurd,but it is work to me.

Know why im saying this right now?This is because i had experienced this.Turn back 2 years ago, a matter was happened on me.No doubt,this matter was turn me dull and sad, and i swear to myself,i wont let this kind of matter happen on me anymore..no more chance for this matter.Im freaking hate this matter, it hurt me, it make a scar in my life..
Finally,this principle was applicable to me.=.= 2 years later, the matter was come back to me now. This matter just came to me without any alert to me.So funny because i just accept the matter with willing heart. How come like that ya, i was swear to myself no even 1 more chance i will let this matter happen on me.
But,i m accepted this matter.

Ya, i was back with him. I found that, he still the one who know me well,understand me well and treat me well. Of course, previously i do try to seek for another 1 who can know me well and understand me well too, but no matter how hard am i i still cant found it and lastly he still the one that i seek for.
Actually,sometime i do doubt to myself whether i did it wrongly or not?But, just feel that no right or wrong sometime.
I cant predict the ending, so i just try to work hard and enjoy for what i had decided.=)
Hey,we walk back together after two years we had been separate.We work hard on it together on it ok? Cherish every second we together.ok?Our love story is continuing now, just hope everything go smooth and nice.


Happy Valentine's Day


6 comments:

  1. congratz~ stay sweet ya~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 愛情:考驗-經歷-珍惜

    祝你們感情越來越好。你們在一起,旁人的我也沒察覺的,哈哈

    祝你們越來越甜蜜,感情越來越好的。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 很 开 心 知 道 你 们 再 回 一 起 , 要 永 远 幸 福 哦 ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. shook cheng: 谢谢!!你也要永远幸福哦!=)

    ReplyDelete