Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodbye A-18-6

It was about 2 years ++ i had been stay in A-18-6.Neither long nor short period for me.I was started staying with 4 of my lovely pals.Along the period,few housemates were coming in and join us.Really bless to know everyone of u!!
Xue Ying...Jia Yi...Stacy...Jeff
Evon...Michelle...Alice...
Ah zai...Jack...Ah b...
Victor...Wai Kin...Rain
It was just a nice encounter with everyone of you, we had happiness all the time in A-18-6.
Now is time for me to say goodbye to A-18-6.T.T...Its time to leave now.
Hope got the opportunity to meet with u all again ...=) Housemate-ship forever.Peeps
Moved all my stuffs yesterday.Got such sad feeling while looking at a messy A-18-6 with all packing thingy there...>.<
haha...lou tou abit i should say this words now: " 天下无不散之筵席"..
My housemates...wish u all everything going well  in future ya...Cheers

By the way,thanks a lot to family helping me to move all my things..Just realised that there was damn a lot things...=.=!!!
Thanks My Mister too..=) 

Night View from A-18-6 ..Miss it.=) 

 Ah yi and me...busying tidy up.

  
Mister so hard work.* Thump up*


Jack  The cutie funny guy.

 Ah zai  The "unexpected" and nice guy


  Lastly,take nice dinner at Gohtong Jaya.



On the way back
 

Goodbye A-18-6

No comments:

Post a Comment