Sunday, June 5, 2011

* For the Month of Mine *

A fresh begin for myself in the month of May.Im officially joined HDPM (hsbc data processing malaysia).
 Joining in a department which considered not that burden to me,because it is a HONG KONG  based department and we can communicate with each others by talking mandarine or cantonese...phew~~~Times fly, and i got my 1st salary too *winks*..Hoepefully everything can go smooth and easy in future..wish me good luck.=)

The month of May is such a happiness month for me...i had being craving for it so looong.LoLx.
Ya,it is the 21st birthday for me on 24 of May.
Had a super exciting celebration with my beloved family and friends in Neway,Times Square.We had sang for 6 hours...Lolx
Thx again to all of u...especially my family and my mister. ❤
Precious moment for me.




Today, seem like a good day for everyone...a good day to rest in house ,a good day to hang our with someone .While,for me, I prefer hang out with someone actually...somehow i have to stay in house for today...sigh.I had been stayed in house for yterday.=( No choice,just take it as a two days rest for myself.>.<
Suddenly,So wish to have a nice breakfast and outing for this sunny morning.But,who going to bring me for it ???Hmm, cant even go out by myself.Hopefully later sis will bring nice breakfast back for me..xp.
I know i have to be independence right??...What to do,when some1 who used to bring me out was required me to be independence...and i know i should.Too much of un-expectations in the future for us, and independence will be the one accompany me for whole life long.=) 
Life is still going on when im alone and no one is there for me.
Saying to myself:" be tough.."

P/S: gets up from bed with kind of bad feeling today.Bad things please keep aways from me ..just a simple and happy week i want for it.=) 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment