Wednesday, April 15, 2009

m!sS ~`w`~...15.04.09...6.45pm

me lo~~



miss w in mirror...xp

lol...so tired!juz bak from kl..now sit in my lovely bed room n blog-ing!haha...haiz,cham lo..next monday gonna take my final examination ady!how?how?how?haven do my revision!although this semester only have 2 subjects to sit,but seem like hard 2 score it!i think this coming few days i gonna study harder harder harder ,at the same time,hopefully my dear god will bless me 2 pass this 2 subjects!haha....



hmmm...wanna find a part time job 4 this sem break oh!any1 hav any recommend 4 me?if hav pls tell me ya!!dont wan hav a dull break 4 this time,want earn money and but many things!exspecially those expensive thing!wakaka...









2 comments:

  1. aiya, since u so cham, no 1 wanna be ur follower, let me sacrificed myself n be ur 1st follower lah...
    hei, u don nid write my full name lah, later every1 know me ord....
    if u wan know those guys, better join some club then easy to know them loh...
    but for me, lazy to join them, i mean those club, better go back home n sleep, haha...
    haiya, we all r from same hometown, nilai 1, muz know each other 1 mah...
    saw u b4 then know loh, know ur face only lah, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..u so gd la!b my 1st follower!thx ya!haha
    but sound like a bit "wai wat" wor,said sacrified urself wah!!=.='
    haiz,lazy 2 join those club aso!but recently i hav join the tt nite as committee!hope can know more guys there!wakaka~~

    ReplyDelete