Monday, April 20, 2009

m!sS ~`w`~...20.04.09...11.22pm


meeeee~~


O H R

haha...so happy leh!finally the ohr paper is over!actully this paper quite easy to score,all straight forward questions!somoemore the tips given by our mr roland ching is so so accurate!all come out in the paper.love mr roland so much,muahaha!although ohr is over,but still have one more paper 2 go!its pf-principle of finance,a boring boring and tough tough subject!gonna sit for this paper on this saturday.hope my lovely god will bless me again(i know you are blessing me right now)..wakaka.but,this subject's lecturer didnt give us any tips,haiz,wait die leh!lol...dun want think about exam anymore,wanna rest as well tonight,tomorrow just start to worry about that!appreciate tonight,tonight is specially for someone and me!kekexxx...
today after finished the ohr paper,time shown 4.00pm,then take lrt to kl sentral!lol,so hungry ,take my lunch at mc donald!ate a medium set of mc chicken!so so full!cant finish the fries,but have to finish it,cause its my money!kaka~~after that take ktm go back nilai lu...luckily not so crowded in the train,have seat for me!!happy ...time shown 6.30 when i reached home!my family said want go pasar malam wor,then i sure follow lo!nothing can buy there,besides food, also food!haiz,quite tired de!yesterday night revision till 4am only sleep!morning 9.45am already wake up!but tonight i'm not going to sleep early...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment