Friday, June 26, 2009

mY FiftH W3Ek....

mei hui and me 'mao'ing + beh song-ing^^




my fa assignment group members..^^


cham le...this few days heard that my colleege have peoples got h1n1 !!!can anyone tell me is it real?or only some people bluffing there?lol..dont simply said out this thing la...make people scare and worry nia!hopefully this disease wont getting serious and serioud around us!if not,it really bring us a big trouble=.=
hmm...recently busying with assignment and coursework..lol..really tired with all this things!luckily the fa assignment almost done..sigh..this assignment ar...really ma fan de==...need make a video clip somemore!!besides,there are two more assignment waiting for me...cham cham cham!
recently i realise something about myself!i felt that i quite dislike people suspicious with me!hey,if you dont trust me,then please dont ask me or refer to me ...i really felt bad when you said out those word that suspicious me....i hate la!so..please ya!
yeah..i think this sunday i'm going to watch transformer 2-revenge of the fallen!wait it so loong le...finally i can watch it...love^^

No comments:

Post a Comment