Friday, June 5, 2009

t!r3d...m0oDY~WE3K

hmm..this few days really made me suffer!!since this week is the second week for my second year first semester,gonna have lecture and tutorial class from monday until friday,not only that but have two days my class need until 7pm/8pm!oh my god,really made me tired for this two days!besides that,the next day for this two days i gonna wake up at 6am for 8am class!so cham la me...i think maybe this is the first time i need to study until that late in college,so have abit not适应gua!hopefully,the coming days i wont be that tired!haiz..this few days i was worry for quite a lot of things !...worrying my homework because so far i really dont know what am i had get from for lecturer,always feel sleepy during lecture time!worrying my face,haiz,recently my face was appear with so many pimples!=(by the way,i 'm also worrying for that matter!hmm,,but finally this matter was solve in this morning!conclusion for this matter was same as what i'm expected!anyway,i'm accepted it la^^not really a big deal actually!
haiz..dont know why i'm so moody !hate la...made me dont like to talk much with friends!i'm not beh song with you all ya...=(
hmm~miss w ah miss w...you must work hard for yourself la!

No comments:

Post a Comment