Wednesday, April 7, 2010

* 7th day of April *

Clock showing the time is 2.28am!!
i'm still not  lie on my bed  and get into dream!
coz...my hair is still wet and lazy to dried it!=.='
just back from kl!followed my dear jia yi aloong with ying and stacy to a AMWAY function at PWTC!
wow...a grand event!i think nearly thousands people were there...^^
is a recognition event actually..recognised their member in particular brilliant achievment!

hmm...initial of the month
ya.. is the period that i would ...emo...bad mood...and bad tempered!
most probably caused of...err.."she"
ish....

✖✖✖✖..............✖✖✖✖..................................................................................................✖✖✖
this week...is the last week for my diploma life!
considered done for my two year diploma course i think...
phew...finally!!
still have to take 1 more test in this friday...TAMADUN ISLAM!=.='
luckily it is only 1 hour test !!
hmm...i dont have final paper to take for this sem!
but still wish gd luck to my frens who have paper to take^^

----✖✖✖---✖✖✖----✖✖✖----

is it i'm seem  relax right?no need to take final paper...and can enjor for holidays
ya...it is!!but not for me la...coz
i still have matter to solve in my holidays!
haiz...actually i dont wish to solve for it!
i know...once i go for it...it sure bring me alot side effect!
but i have no choice...i should go for it!!
i should solve it...i should face it and i should ...i should!!!!
not really a serious thing!but, the feeling when face the "battle" by alone is afflictive..T.T
hmm...who will accompany me when i'm battle-ing?no..
ya...my family is the only one will accompany and stay by my side that time!

i need someone sometime
i need you to be my side when i'm facing those problems
ya...i can face problem and solve by myself sometime
but not everytime!!
hmm............

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖








No comments:

Post a Comment