Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ice Kacang Puppy L.O.V.E

I watched ice kacang puppy love  finally!!
wiiwit..a "local producted" mandarin movie again after tiger woohoo!clap~~clap~~clap
hmm....overall i think still ok la!!although most of the actor and actress doesnt talk much!
maybe,they put much on body language!!=.='
lol...especially FISH LEONG,she doesnt talk at all!except she " wei" for once.

*=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**

ais kacang puppy love...
a movie with romance genre!
all the main actors and actress are originally Malaysian ...if i'm not mistaken!!
haha...like victor wong that act as 白马王子inside there!!funny and look unique!
especially the song he sing inside the movie~ 情人。。。情人。。。我怎么能忘记那!
though it is a old song...but nice when sang by Victor Wong.


rate : ★★★

*=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**=====**


Puppy Love...
always unforgettable and memorable for us ,hmm...might not for everyone !
but...it is absolutely unforgettable for me.!!
No doubt~
l had my own puppy love story when i'm 15 years old. ~♥♥♥
Gosh...i'm really puppy that time!=) ~~
Puppy love...
always the most pure and simplest!^,^

my puppy love story ended same as the ending of Ice Kacang Puppy Love!
i dont have a wonderful and perfect ending for my puppy love !
Since we still " puppy" , we couldnt solve the problems between us effectively and properly!
We didnt think a best way to solve our problems!...so ..
the only solution for the us..is...Break Up!!

Ya..Break Up  is an alternative for us to keep aways for those problems!
it really useful to discard all the problems at once by this way!!
Somehow,it might hurt someone deeply...painfully at the same time!

Hmm.. my puppy love story,
although it didnt bring me happiness at the end!
but..it got me happiness,sweetness,touch and careness previously!!

We should cherish what we had now!!
no u -turn in our life sometime!even can...it is not the same thing as before anymore! 
I think i didnt cherish my puppy love properly...tat's y it ended that way!!
sometime...i will think that..can i u turn and get back my puppy love and i want to get my puppy love a wonderful conclusion!XP
i would like try to u-turn it !but...i'm unable!
even can,it is not Puppy Love anymore!
Anyway...now means now!Just let it be!!
It is my sweet memory anyway ♥♥♥

♥♥ Miss My PuPPy LOVE...♥♥            




1 comment:

  1. if sumtime u ned to u turn ,
    must c the problem when u turn ...
    haha ..
    but anywhere ...
    gambateh for now for ur future...

    ReplyDelete