Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shop again


Ya..i went for shopping again!!Yeah,finally not a window shopping for me anymore.^^v!!
Window shopping is  suffered enough for me.I dont like the feeling just look at the things and not able to take it home!Ish~~
Went to sg wang and times square with  stacy and ying!
thanks for date me out today ..otherwise i couldn't bought such nice shirts for myself..=)!!
Honestly..not really much i spent for today!I bought 4 shirts without over 200 bucks!so "歹“ isn't it?of course lu..i spend money smartly,i only take those cheap and nice looking shirts home,that's y !!haha
Between, dull atmosphere in the shopping malls.
Most probably it is week day today. But i do enjoy it,
cause i can either eat or buy things without crowded with others.=)Comfy~~
But..the ktm is still crowded!==..Besides,i do not know what actually happened to the air cond in the ktm!It seem like not functional at alll.
Gosh,i almost "gok sei" inside there..

Thanks Jia Yi send me home!!
Wish u be the champion for the badminton competition on the coming sunday ya!!Wow..~

 Oh...ya..Mc donald twin twist is back!!Haha..finally it is back!!
Lol..how long i was waiting for it. i miss it so much!!
I think it at least disappear for about 4 or 5 years..==
^,^ 

Haiz..gonna back to college soon!!4 more days to go..
so fast..so speedy so soon ..my holidays gonna end.>.<.. I'm not really well prepared yet to start with the new semester..by the way,i not really dare to face with my result too!T.T
Result will release on 5 of oct!i'm really scared and worried~~
haiz..but i knew how bad i did in exam!Have to accept the truth no matter how!
GOd bless me..please..i did work hard for it!
Treat me good and fair..please..>.<






 


No comments:

Post a Comment