Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy hour with beloved


No others matter would be as happy  as o the moment together my beloved-->FAMILY.This holidays i did spend a lots of time with my family and the time were mostly spent with them to eat here and there!LOLX.. pros and cons for me actually!Con is definitely due to my weight..T.T,keep eating keep eating and the weight keep rising keep rising!!Oh my god~~Hmm..i will eat less after the holidays ya..promise to myself!!=)
Today ( not today actually,2am now,should be yesterday),we went to a Thailand restaurant located at Cheras for our dinner!!
Do not know the exactly location,but quite a desolated place the restaurant located!
Hmm..the restaurant was surrounded a small lake,nice environment anyway!
Ordered for 5 dishes!Yummy..the foods are nice!A recommened restaurant!*THUMB UP*...by the way,the price i think is still fair and rasional!


I absolutely love the time together with my beloved families!!Always the sweetest and best to be with you all!!

Wow..i get my new spec!!Hmm..nearly 2 years i didnt change my spec!Actually not much different the new spec with my current spec,still blacked frame and still rectangle in shape!!haha
im  prefer black frame spec actually!
Deng deng deng,my new spec:
Evisu Spec =)


No comments:

Post a Comment