Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday 10.5.2010


Tuesday 10.5.2010
Finally,i can let go the " stuck" in my heart!!i just feel " phew" right now!!
My result is release today.Thanks god,because i do pass all my subjects.What i had expected didn't happen.
Unfortunately,my result is getting worse. >.<
No As for me this time,so,definitely my cgpa is drop dramatically!!
Hmm..so called advance diploma i think.>.<
Okay,should put more and more effort in this semester, i hope i can do it.

Ya,starting this semester i m going to stay alone in wangsa metroview!
haiz,what a bleak for me!!>.<
My girls is leaving me 1 by 1.
Firstly were Miss stacy and miss jia yi and now miss lee sher ying also leave me.
Aiks,they leave me alone and stay with 6 GUYS !!But, fortunately they are kind and absolutely friendly, so i do no worries to stay with them!! 
They will take good care of me as well...i think so..=.=!!
No doubt,felt lonely where i m the only girl here!My gals are not around to chit chat and gossip with me.

Hmm..maybe the coming days i got no time and got no such mood to feel lonely anymore.
Load of assignments and courseworks are coming to me.>.<
Study life...~~so called study life!!
What else can make my days more interesting?



No comments:

Post a Comment