Sunday, October 31, 2010

31.10.2010

31.10.2010

Today is Halloween,so called 西方鬼节!!In fact,this festival seem like doesn't related to us,but still there are a lot of us going to celebrated it!^,^
No doubt,
i do celebrate it too..unfortunately,i didnt disguise myself with a weird unique look and just~hang out with my sei dongs and had a drink at Pub near Sunway Pyramid!=)
Hmm...anyway,enjoyed the night with u all!!Simply drinking session,playing cards while listening to music.
Between, mr Lee CL..was accidentally drunk yesterday,the driver is drunk..lolx,which means he not able to drive anymore..@@Luckily,jia yi was there!!
The surprised thing is,after drop jia yi, im the one who have to drive!!OMG..those who know me wee,u all sure know that,how many time i had drive since i got the licence.>.<
Somemore it was midnight...oh my god!!No choice,i have to drive!Be steady..haha
God blessed me,reached home safety lastly..^.^
Happy Halloween anyway...a memorable night for me,especially the driving part!xp











By the way, today also a big day for someone!!haha
ya,is my sister's birthday too!We celebrate for her yesterday..hope she happy with it!
Just a simply celebration we did for her!=) thanks for Ah fong bought her such a nice and cute cake.
Happy birthday my dear..
Wish u always be happy ya
Dreams come true as well=)



1 comment:

  1. i thk 2010 is 1st time go see ur blog...haha...when we do drunk again?? ^^

    ReplyDelete