Sunday, May 24, 2009

m@y DaY... ... m!s$ ~ w ~...24.05.09


all my dear frenssss..




my lovely cake....



surprise...surprise..surprise...i reali got surprice!u all ah...really so geng in acting ah!i really believe in what you all said!said want go yam cha wah...^^but anyway..i know you all just wanna to give me a surprise!ya..you all done it! totally success tim!that moment i dont know how should i response...wanna cry but cant...wakaka!when i saw the cake...i feel more touch..cause it is my lovely cartoon there...snoopy!ying,i know you make it for me..thanks you so much...i love you^^somemore i know chien lung and terk wei hold the heavy cake so long for me to make wish and blow the candle...thanks both of you also!!jia yi...tsuey jyy...chun ket...yit wah...phooi choi...yaw loong...hong yee...kelly...jie jie...mum...dad.....bro ...ah yi..really thanks you all so much la!i appreciate what you all prepare for me!!mum..thanks you buy me a necklace...i like it so much! chor yin..mei hui..siew bao...cai fung,thanks you all bought me a pair of ear ring..it really special enough!this is an unforgottable birthday celebration for me!
hmm...actually i didnt make any wish during that time...cause i really nervous that time...but there are only 3 wishes in my heart!hope it will comre true !hmm..tonight how le?i think it canceled already ba?...dont know wat happened ..

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again =)
    Long time never seen you guys,
    Hows life over there?
    Heard you guys were studying in Ktar izit ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...siao mei...
    realli a nice b'day cake...
    a Very delicious SNOOPY ooo!!! haha....
    just realise u r blogging...
    me2...just start...
    YooHoo....enjoy blogger's world Yea...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yen..thx for ur wish again ya!1
    ya,,really loooong time we didnt meet each other!
    haiz..ya lo,v studying at ktar!juz a simple bored study life here,nothing special!==

    ReplyDelete
  4. qi...enjoy blogger's world also lo!!^^

    ReplyDelete