Monday, May 4, 2009

m@y DaY... ... m!s$ ~ w ~...04.05.09




haiz..boring boring boring!really boring...dont know how to said that feeling!luckily this wednesday can go shopping with my "dearest"...no need stay at home already.happy neh!!hmm,recently wanna go for a movie also no chance,wanna watch 神枪手and x-men le,but nobody accompany me...=.='...my sei dong busy studying busy working de,seem like i'm the only one who too free,just busy 'slon-ing"(sleep-ing+ online-ing)..useless me!T.T~~anyway,i think this saturday we will go for movie de,since last two days have people promise me already!wakaka... ....lol,yesterday chat with ah loong until 2 am!chat quite a lot of things de..but don't know what is the main point we chatting!haha...don't know what i said to him worth or not!anyway,i said out my opinion to him already!so...just wait and see the result la!wow..this month i think it is a perfect month...know why?haha...because so many of my dear friends birthday is within this month!wakaka...g.cheang,s.bao,k.chyuan,k.weng,c.yin,s.yong,a.loong.....included mis$ ~ w ~ 's birthday also!haha~~ happy la!

No comments:

Post a Comment