Saturday, September 19, 2009

Holidaysssss....

HOLIDAYS that i always pining for , finally now i'm " enjoying" it!
LOL...dont know why,since yesterday i got a feel,that i will be bored for this 2 weeks long holidays!
>.<
oh...suddenly remind that i still have a vacation at PD with frens..
i think it is on next saturday and sunday!
Besides,gonna celebrate for mei hui's birhtday next tuesday!
hOPE will have a great moment with them.
At least feel worth for my holidays.xp

Hmm...
suddenly feel curious on myself~~
curious what situation am i in right now????
LOL..always curious for this and that..
classical gemini's personality..
SIGH~~

actually am i like to be in this kind of relationship?am i enjoying it right now?hmm..
no doubt sometime i really feel good in it,but..sometime no...T.T

i think ,actually i am still remain in my own only lonely life!
my life didnt change much
although it seem should be change because of my situation right now!
i feel frustrated!
What i'm expected actually should not be like this!
but...!!

i dont know what can i do right now!
felt something freezing day by day!
i hate this feel ...i dont like...
WHAT CAN I DO????

Dont want my holidays juz fill up with this issue!!
I WANNA stay out from this matter

i want something that i really  pine for!!

I'M UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING

frustration: ★★★

happy: ★




No comments:

Post a Comment