Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday!!

Hmm.about 2.30am  i received a msg from a friend!
i didnt read the msg on time coz my handphone is put in bed room and i was online in living room!
i read the msg after about half and hour i think..

I'm surprised when read the content!
lol..how come he send me such msg?isnt he wrongly send?
or he had something wanna share with me??
i'm not sure ~
so i reply him immediately and ask whether he is wrongly send or wat!
But he didnt give me any reply that time.

he reply me this morning!
He apologize to me and ask me ignore the msg!
hmm...i'm curious actually,but i didnt ask him more.
Maybe just some misunderstood there!
i dont know!^,^
Anyway...hope can hear from him soon!

Hmm..today is sunday!no doubt ,boring day for me again!
no place can let me go!
though in fact today i can go for a movie with david them.but lastly it was canceled !LOLX~~
later maybe will go out with family guarr!=.='
dont know where they want to go~~

OOPss...
piggy me..recently always wake up late!LOL..
i think the earliest time i'm wake up was 12pm..
wakaka..sleep like a " death pig"

 i'm not purposely sleep till that late for today..
i slept on about 5am today!
haha..y??y??
coz after offline chat with someone on phone lu...xp
chit chat chit chat ...

hmm.. starting tomorrow not gonna to chit chat with him that much anymore,
since tomorrow onwards he will be very x 10 busy!!
hAIZ~~T.T..
while next weekend dont know whether it is possible to meet up with him onot?
WISH it is possible...






No comments:

Post a Comment