Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My dAy is aPproaching...xp

lol..wat the only things i facing nowdays..xp
Dull...~
Yeah..finally feel relax abit!PHEW~~
Business Law and Taxation is done!wow..left 1more subject to go!after this subject i could really fly and jumping here and there !^^omg...cant wait for the day anymore !
dont wanna suffer in "examination dull life"  anymore...blek...hate it...LOL!!
everyday besides notes and tutorial questions in front of me..i think no more others will appear in front my sight!cheh~
because of the two paper today,i just sleep half and hour for last night!Sigh..soooooooooooooooo tired !wanna sleep now but cant ..cause later gonna go out dinner..! 
hmm..my face is 100% alike with panda now!
dark eye circle dark dao..dun know how to said!T.T
ya hor...gonna plan where to go after examination!
AIKS~~where to go ler??
hmmph...gonna discuss with my" kaki" le ..

No comments:

Post a Comment