Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i'm free

Phew,finally...finally..finally
my 1st advance diploma final exam is over!!
wow...what a nice thing..xp
is time for me to RELAX!❤
 By the way, haiz...i did bad for my taxation paper!!
ish,,it is tough for me, or maybe i'm didnt study enough for it!! T.T
waiting to resit??haiz...god bless me ya...❤



Wow..national day tomorrow!!
tonight suppose a good good night for everyone to hang out and count down..xp
tomorrow is a public holiday neh...tonight muz "no drunk no back" ...hehe
i'm a "good" gal, so of course i chose to stay at home tonight..haha

now,
i'm facing few my "cutie" housmates here,whose "screaming" 38ly for their game and while i'm blogging..!!
i think also a way relax myself besides hang-ing outside.
besides,'Is there any fireworks to see for tonight"?hmm...

M.E.R.D.E.K.A








No comments:

Post a Comment