Saturday, August 21, 2010

Exam season again

It is so nice as what am i doing now,
staying in my lovely sweetie house and blogging while listening to some favorite songs~~
this really enjoyable and relax =)
hmm...but nice things always wont last for long..
after this,i'm gonna continue with my suffer periods,
continue doing my revision for next week exam paper!!ish...ish...
Taxation occupied my life nowadays!!>.<..how dull is my life..haiz!!
Although just two subject paper to sit,but it is enough to kill me.
Ya,wish can do well for the paper!!
i'm sincerely don't wish to resit for this paper.
  
Exam always reverse my regular daily routine,
once exam approach,
my day time become night time f,while night time become day time for me!
what a unhealthy lifestyle.. i think!!xp
ok..i will back to normal after my exam!!^,^

So,wish all my mates good luck in exam and 
have an enjoyable and "burst" break afterward!=)


Recently,my mind was always thinking of you!!
No answer for myself when i'm curious how could you appear in my mind!!
There was some things u did make me feel warm...
although it just a tiny peanut matters!It shorten distance between us..^^
Hope it will keep on~~

Erm, maybe all of this just due to my "much more" thinking..
but~~i gotta feeling
Impossible still impossible...i know that!!


And....Me still me!! >.<

By the way..missL..i got something to tell you here:
No matter what happened,
we still be ur side!!
that only is a pass by matter,
so just it be!!Support from missW here!!=) 


** Good luck to myself for the coming EXAM..
** I wanna have a great break afterward..friends,let burst for it ..


1 comment:

  1. Today just realize that you updated ur blog already...hmm...i know u all r caring and concern me...dont worry...i will be alright very soon...
    thx for always be my side and support me ~
    <3<3 Muackzzzzz <3<3
    btw, wish u all the best in ur final exam~ +u+u =)

    ReplyDelete