Monday, August 9, 2010

My Diploma Convocation!!=)

Hmm...now only i got the free time to update my bloggie !!!
time was packed with assignments and courseworks in last few weeks!!@@...
this week onward i think no more assignments and courseworks for me,
but final exam is around the corner!!OMG...
by the way ,is time for me to start my revision!!otherwise,the only thing i will get lastly is"FAILED"..
Okie..dont talk about this things..make me down!!T.T
Let's share some my happiness here...my convocation!!
LOL~~~now only i update my blog with this matter..it was happend about last 3 weeks!!ngek ngek..
ish...my busy life...haha
i would like to take this opportunity to thanks my lovely families and friends who attend and greet upon my convocation!!thx with faithfully...
By the way,
there is only 2 words to express my feeling on the day of convocation.."HOT" AND " SWEAT".=='..LOL
``


Thanks A lot to you all!!!
i had an unforgettable and gorgeous convocation

No comments:

Post a Comment